Thursday, February 14, 2008

my favourite people 1




Hey,

Happy valentine’s day all :)

Just for all to know, I have never quite had a liking for this day, even after I got into a relationship. Thankfully even he doesn’t. I don’t know what it is about this day; think it’s got to do with the overdose of the color red, couples acting all funny and stuff like that. What I don’t seem to get is the fact, why act crazy in love just one day of the year? Can’t one be “crazy in love” all throughout of the year!? Enough about all this. I have been thinking of writing this post since morning. Really wanted to. I have this set of people in my life who mean the world to me. I want to make it know to them how important they are to me. They are they most favorite people in my life. They are my family outside of my family! Pls note that the list in NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

Ajay aka “the beeezeeee azzzz”

Have know him the longest, have literally grown up with him - my “nappy buddy”. But has been more than that to me lately. Friend, philosopher, guide – in the true sense of it, no matter how clichéd this phrase sounds. Though we are actually seeing a role reversal these days! I am just so happy to have him in my life, he keeps me sane. He has been my pillar of strength, seen me through it all. He is the most helpful (obviously after me, that is) I have ever come across. Not going to write anymore about him, all this is just an ego brush for his already inflated ego!! He actually thinks no ends of himself, “god’s gift to the female kind” types! Love you:)

Niti aka “hot chick”
Have known her the second longest, since my school days. We started out as “mugging partners”, she has been my Hindi/Sanskrit tutor all throughout my school life. I owe my 91% in hindi to her totally! We have actually grown closer since she moved out. She is one person after my guy whom I have fought with even for the silliest of things. She is one person who believes in me like crazy! Sooo love her for that:). It’s her confidence in me that has helped me get on with life even when I have been down in the dumps. I am just soooo proud of her, for all that she has achieved for herself. And also for the way she has transformed into this HOT BABE, commendable yaar;) Love u:) to the core.

Rest of my favorite people in my next post....

1 comment:

Ill Speller said...

“god’s gift to the female kind” types!

I looove this sentence! :)
I jus hope he remains the same way!
Thanks for being there punnu! love ya!