Thursday, February 14, 2008

my favourite people 2



Rest of my favorite people

Preeti aka peeteee



Spent me entire childhood with her, she was the first ever friend I had in school. Actually both of us went to the same first school. must be nursery or KG. Took part in almost all of the competitions at school-painting, dance, music,plays - she was always the "pretty princess"!! . Fought with her once for calling me a donkey! Her place was my second home, went to the same dance class, played with the same set of friends, included her doggie in our "ghar-ghar games" too:) My first “friend” ever. Though we had lost touch with each other for a while, it didn’t take us long to reconnect. love you peetee:)

Divya aka “wild child”

Divya and I have a love-hate relationship. I love to hate her! my wild child, she is such a baby, a total power house of energy! If thereis one person whom I am sooo protective of outside of family, its her. she reminds me of the way I was some 3-4 years back! we think alike on almost all of the things, esp our boyfriends! Though we haven’t got to spend a lot of time together as I have with the rest, feels as if I have know her for ages.
Love u to the core baby, u rock!

As for the rest of my friends, just because I haven’t written anything about you guys here, doesn’t mean you are any less important. If you know me well, my friends mean the world to me and there is just nothing in this world that I wouldn’t do for you!

Thanks a tonne for being there for me, mean it from the bottom of my heart!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im glad its role reversal now.. :) and friends are beautifully defined!!

Sachin Garg said...

Disappointed at having missed the cut this year.
hope to make it to the list next year.
:)