Thursday, January 10, 2008

my first post

Hello world,

Its been donkey years since i created this blog, but I had not bothered to write my first post till today. I am not very sure how this whole thing works, but will surely take time out to explore and figure out in a few days time. Its 6.30 on a thursday evening, I am still at work, all sleep deprived and all.I had a late nighter at work yesterday,preparing for a meeting today, which went quite ok.I have loads of work to be delivered,lets see how much of it gets actually done! I will son be 6 months into this job.

Now somethng about my blog, the posts would more or less be how my day was, if something imp happens in my life and all that.All in all it will be about me and me and more of me. I may come across as quite self obssessed and all(dont think got that spelling right) but am not very sure if i am.

Something abt myself, though this is not the place where all that is supposed to be written. well i work with an "ad agency",as fancy as it may seem, fyi, its just the opposite! its going to be 6 months into my first job and i wud be lying if i say that "i have enjoyed every bit of it"! its just the opposite, when i had just started out here, I was quite sure i am not going to be here for long, but i am, have come out as a survivor, a lil stronger than before!:)clappings to me:) I cudnt have done it without my guy..clappings to him too:) (love u baby..muah)

I am not very sure why in the first place i started this blog, cud be coz there was a time wen i used to keep reading so many and thot why not try it out myself, or could be coz i think i have written well in the past but m not in touch with it anymore and that i shudnt let go of it so soon, i dunno..jst hope i am regular at it.Which i think shudnt be very hard given the fact that it took me jst 15mins to write my VERY FIRST POST.

till next time

love

me..muah

3 comments:

South Indian Mallu Videos said...

good job. Down right impressive. Keep writing and perhaps the the nest "Xpert" writer I hire might be u

Unknown said...

well well............i'm a bit surprisd to check out this blog cos of a writter :) but its a pleasent surprise, u really hav articutd very nicely n put up ur actuall words, ur words still dercibe da person u are, u havnt changd n this is really amazing............
HATS OFF for u...........

Unknown said...

not bad at all..

sorry to do this so late. but better late than never,

hehehehe.

hope i will be adding onto urs after sometime..