Friday, January 11, 2008

Something NEW, something BLUE and NANO

Hey all

I know my second post has come in quite soon, but I a am just sooo excited about this whole thingy :). I started writing this post the moment I go on the bus back home! And I started thinking about the topic for my next post, i.e this one the moment I stepped out of office!!You see, there is this thing with me – New things excite me to death when I have just started out with them; new clothes, new hobbies, new relationships. I am totally consumed with it! But then with time, this effect wears off. As a result of this I find it very difficult to be regular with things, such as this one. But then, come to think of it, isn’t this how it is with everyone?

That was all about “something new”. Now coming to the next part of the header for this post – something blue. I am totally sold over “color therapy” these days, I keep prescribing colors to every tom, dick and harry!!:)I feel so valued and proud of myself when someone comes upto me to ask me which color should he/she be using given the problem that person is facing. So till the initial excitement wears off, I am going to bask in glory!:) So, fear not all those troubled souls out there, your’s truly at your service, anytime, anyday!:)

Tata’s 1 lakh car was launched yesterday amidst all the regular pomp and show. And since then there has been a NANO overkill everywhere, be it the newspapers, the television channels, radio stations. The car is cute and all that, but it’s left to see how it does on the roads. It is basically targeted at all those 2-wheeler owners whom can pride themselves with a 4-wheeler now. My concern – aren’t there just too many cars on Delhi roads as it is? The traffic jams are only going to get worse in the coming days. Though, I really don’t have anything against this whole thing, in fact I wouldn’t mind booking one for myself.

That is all for now guys, got to get back to work now.

FYI – I have this really big thingy that is all set to happen this weekend, keeping my fingers crossed, will share it you all once I am back to work?

Till then, enjoy your weekend guys and those who do not have an off, don’t crib and kaam karo.

Love

Me:)..muuuuaaahhhh!!

4 comments:

it's me! said...

when you feel you have had enough of servicing, you know what to do next!!

PS said...

i admire ppl who cn put their feeling down vd words..n vd ur dis blog u gt added in da list of ppl i admire....

Unknown said...

its just a day spent by you and you beautifully put in words..
hope to read more of blogs...

Renovatio said...

Replace the autos with it, I say. It costs a quarter what autos do, you know.